Buy authorized genuine Social Security number online here at LEGALONLINEDOCUMENTS.com
Buy real valid and registered Social Security number (SSN) with good credits online. We process and produce real Social Security number (SSN) that all our clients can use both U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary (working) residents. This SSN will be issued directly by the government from Social Security Administration. All our clients have work and succeeded with this SSN without any problems.
A social security card is very vital and its proof of your social security card. SSN is an important identification tool for most college students as it greatly helps to gets student financial aid – such as the FAFSA.
Three different types of Social Security cards are issued. The most common type contains the cardholder’s name and number. Such cards are issued to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents. There are also two restricted types of Social Security cards:
- One reads “not valid for employment.” Such cards cannot be used as proof of work authorization, and are not acceptable as a List C document on the I-9 form.
- The other reads “valid for work only with DHS authorization”, or the older, “valid for work only with INS authorization.” These cards are issued to people who have temporary work authorization in the U.S. They can satisfy the I-9 requirement, if they are accompanied by a work authorization card.
In 2004 Congress passed The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act; parts of which mandated that the Social Security Administration redesign the Social Security Number (SSN) Card to prevent forgery. From April 2006 through August 2007, Social Security Administration (SSA) and Government Printing Office (GPO) employees were assigned to redesign the Social Security Number Card to the specifications of the Interagency Task Force created by the Commissioner of Social Security in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security.
The new SSN card design utilizes both covert and overt security features created by the SSA and GPO design teams
There are so many advantages of having a SSN like work benefits. In the U.S, the SSN is used to track lifetime earnings and number of years worked by the government.
The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format “AAA-GG-SSSS”. The number is divided into three parts: the first three digits, known as the area number because they were formerly assigned by geographical region; the middle two digits, known as the group number; and the final four digits, known as the serial number.
On June 25, 2011, the SSA changed the SSN assignment process to “SSN randomization”. SSN randomization affected the SSN assignment process in the following ways:
- It eliminated the geographical significance of the first three digits of the SSN, referred to as the area number, by no longer allocating specific numbers by state for assignment to individuals.
- It eliminated the significance of the highest group number assigned for each area number, and, as a result, the High Group List is frozen in time and can be used for validation of only those SSNs issued prior to the randomization implementation date (see section “Valid SSNs”).
- Previously unassigned area numbers have been introduced for assignment, excluding area numbers 000, 666 and 900–999.